Bet on all World Cup 2022 Soccer Games at PGEbet
This winter’s World Cup in Qatar is looming large on the horizon. The soccer extravaganza kicks off on November 20, as the hosts entertain Ecuador in the Al Bayt Stadium.
It will be the final World Cup for some true greats of the game, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. But despite the tinge of sadness, there’s a total of 64 games to enjoy and we’re all set for a feast of football.
Thanks to PGEbet, the Soccer World Cup 2022 looks set to be more exciting than ever before. They’re giving you more than 140 markets on every single game throughout the tournament, plus three different sportsbooks to choose from.
Multiple Sportsbooks at PGEbet
That’s right, PGEbet is not content to offer you a single sportsbook. There’s actually three different options, giving you the following benefits.
● Odds comparison. Get maximum value from your winning World Cup bets by comparing three different sportsbooks under one roof. Odds change regularly, but at PGEbet you’re well positioned to take advantage. Register a single account and secure the best possible price.
● More markets. Not all sportsbooks offer the same markets. By combining multiple betting sites into one, PGEbet makes sure every conceivable angle is covered. Want to bet on a red card? No problem. Think you can guess the number of corners? Go for it!
● Wider coverage. It’s not just the number of markets that increases thanks to PGEbet’s triple whammy of betting options. Away from the World Cup, you can bet on games in domestic leagues from more than 100 different countries. Never miss a moment of the beautiful game, anywhere on the planet.
PGEbet Soccer Betting Bonus
Join PGEbet today and bank free betting credits to boost your bankroll. When you make your first deposit, they’ll match it with a 50% bonus! You can deposit as much or as little as you like, up to a maximum of ₹25,000.
So if you added ₹500 to your newly created account, for example, you’d pick up an additional ₹250. These bonus funds can be used to bet on any soccer game, not just the World Cup. And you can even use them to enjoy a fine selection of more than 100 live casino games.
Popular World Cup Betting Markets
During the World Cup, or even in the run up to the event, you can bet on dozens of different markets at PGEbet. In fact, there are over 140 lines per game! You’ll find everything from match winner and correct score, to the total number of corners and time of the first goal.
Here are just a few of the markets which prove most popular with sports bettors in India.
One of the most popular World Cup betting markets concerns which team will actually lift the trophy. But that’s not the only outright market available. For instance, you can bet on the tournament’s top goal scorer, as well as the winners of each individual group.
If you’re feeling really confident, you can even go for the exact number of points a team will score in their group. Or how about predicting which two teams will meet in the final? Anything is possible with outright betting at PGEbet.
The most common football wager at PGEbet is undoubtedly the match winner market, often referred to as 1X2. Whether it’s the World Cup, Premier League or Indian Super League, you simply need to guess which team will win after 90 minutes.
With multiple games scheduled every day in Qatar, why not parlay your daily 1X2 bets for bigger potential rewards? Although you take more of a risk, the payouts can be extremely generous.
With handicap betting, the underdog receives a head start, bringing the odds closer together. That’s handy when you have a huge favourite against a big underdog, such as Lionel Messi’s Argentina against the minnows of Saudi Arabia on November 22.
There are two types of handicap bet you can enjoy at PGEbet during the upcoming World Cup. The classic European Handicap gives the weaker team a full goal, or even a two goal advantage. While Asian handicaps work in half or quarter goals, to remove the possibility of a draw.
Another popular World Cup bet is on the Totals market, or “Over/Under”. All you have to do is decide whether the actual number of goals scored in the game is higher or lower than PGEbet’s line.
The most common Totals market is 2.5 goals, and that’s where most soccer bettors will put their money. But at PGEbet, you can play everything from 0.5 through to 5.5 goals.
Both Teams To Score
Cheering for both teams to score in a game is a fantastic way to get the maximum value out of a bet. Imagine betting on Portugal to beat Uruguay, but they’re losing 2–0 at half-time. Your bet looks dead and buried.
But if you had played “Yes” on the “both teams to score” market, your bet would be alive until the very last kick of the game. It just needs one moment of Ronaldo magic for you to be celebrating a winner!
Games in Focus
With 64 matches lined up, there’s plenty of action in store. But here are three outstanding games to look out for:
- Spain vs Germany. These two European giants have dominated World Cups over the years. They might now be in transition, but this looks set to be a terrific game on November 27. The BTi Sportsbook rates Spain as slight favourites, at 2.43. But betting on the draw at 3.29 might be the play here.
- Portugal vs Uruguay. Luis Suarez and Cristiano Ronaldo are competing in their last World Cup campaigns. Both will want to go out with a bang and this November 28 fixture looks competitive. Over 2.5 Goals could be the bet, at odds of 2.18 (BTi).
- Wales vs England. Two British rivals face off on November 29. England are the favourites at 1.57 with BTi. But Gareth Bale’s boys will hope to spring a surprise at odds of 5.80 to win.
Bet on the 2022 World Cup at PGEbet
Get ready for an action packed World Cup 2022 in Qatar this winter. Who will you be backing to lift the trophy on December 18th?
Check out the thousands of soccer betting opportunities in store for you at app.PGEbet.com today.